Restorative dentistry focuses on the restoration of your teeth, bite, and overall health. When your smile suffers from decay, chipped teeth, or missing teeth, we recommend addressing these issues to boost your oral health and overall confidence. We always emphasize preventative care, so no matter what restorative dentistry we provide for you, your smile will be strong and healthy.
A dental implant is the only dental restoration that replaces a missing tooth’s root. Dental implants not only look completely natural, but they’re secured within your jaw and function like a real tooth too. If you are interested in dental implants, we recommend scheduling a consultation with our team! Dental implants provide many benefits, including:
- Permanent Solution – When cared for properly, the crown can last 10+ years, and the post can last the rest of your life.
- Look Younger – An implant will preserve your missing tooth’s bone structure, helping preserve a youthful appearance.
- Save Money – Because implants prevent dental problems and don’t need ongoing maintenance, you’ll save money in the long run.
- Restore Appearance – From its color, shape, and size, every detail of your implant will be custom-designed to look natural.
- Enjoy Food Again – A dental implant functions like a natural tooth, so you can finally enjoy your favorite foods again!
Full Mouth Restorations
Also known as full mouth rehabilitation, this treatment involves rebuilding your bite’s function and helping you reach the goals you have for your smile. If you haven’t properly cared for your teeth in the past or if you have extensive damage from an accident, our highly trained and experienced team will help build a treatment plan that helps restore the appearance of your smile.
A full mouth restoration involves a combination of dental procedures, which could include:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implants
- Crowns & Bridges
- Metal-Free Restorations
- Hygiene Cleanings
No matter how big or small your procedure may be, the ProGrin Dental team will make sure you walk out of our office with a confident smile. We do this by using only the best metal-free materials in our restorative dentistry procedures. By using tooth-colored restorations, we can ensure your smile will look healthy, beautiful, and strong. Our metal-free restorations include tooth fillings, dental crowns, dental bridges and tooth bonding.
A dental crown is permanently placed over your tooth to protect it from further decay or damage and restore its beauty and function. We offer same-day crowns, so you can avoid all the nuances of traditional crowns. Same-day crowns provide accuracy, high quality, value and comfort. They’re custom-made to be durable and blend in naturally with your smile. Same-day crowns offer a solution for your smile that saves you time in the office!
Making Your Life Easier
At ProGrin Dental in South Carolina, we strive to provide the easiest and most convenient ways for you to get the dental help that you need. Ways we can help:
- Multiple Payment Options: In addition to accepting dental insurance, we also take credit cards, cash, check, and third-party financing through CareCredit.
- Support To Help You Relax: Conquer your dental anxiety or fear with our undivided attention, gentle techniques, comfort menu, and sedation dentistry options.
- Complimentary Consultations: Are you a new patient? Schedule a no-strings-attached consultation to see if we’re the best dentist for you. We’ll answer all your questions with full transparency and provide you with our honest, professional recommendations.