Give your smile a gorgeous boost.
The Solution to Brighten Any Smile
Has your smile lost its luster or does it look discolored? Even the most healthy smiles become dull over time, but never fear! At ProGrin Dental, our whitening options are just what you need to give your smile a boost. How so?
Outstanding Results on Your Terms
Being “patient-obsessed,” we’ve made it our mission to ensure you receive the best dental experience while giving you the confidence to smile again. Regardless of which of our 9 offices you visit, we’ll bend over backwards to help you achieve the results you’re looking for. How do we do this?
“I Get Free Teeth Whitening!”
I didn’t know teeth whitening was so simple until I enrolled in ProGrin Dental’s Bright4Life Program. Now, I get free teeth whitening every time I come in for my hygiene appointments!
Derrick K., Actual Whitening Patient
Join Our Bright4Life Program
Would you like free whitening? You’ve come to the right place! Sign up for our Bright4Life Program and we’ll provide free whitening touch-ups after every hygiene visit with us.
* Some restrictions may apply.
Have Questions About Teeth Whitening?
- How much will my teeth whiten?
That depends on your case. Those with lots of staining (which could come from coffee or smoking) will see a very big difference in the shade of their teeth. Some patients may only need to lighten their smile by a few shades. No matter your situation, we’ll work with you to ensure you choose the right solution for your desired smile!
- What whitening options are available?
At our dental offices, we offer a wide variety of affordable and safe whitening options. Some of those options include:
- Custom Whitening Trays: You can insert these customized trays on your teeth for about 30 minutes in the comfort of your own home. You may start seeing results almost immediately.
- Professional Whitening Strips: These are much better than the over-the-counter products; you’ll experience better, more consistent results.
- Boost! In-office Whitening: If you desire a brighter smile fast, our in-office option can dramatically whiten your smile in as little as an hour.
- What about tooth sensitivity?
Your teeth may feel sensitive after treatment, BUT this is only temporary. Our whitening options are safe while being effective. If you’re experiencing sensitivity, we recommend taking anti-inflammatory medication, using toothpaste for tooth sensitivity, and avoiding hot and cold foods for a couple days.