SureSmile in Anderson
Effective clear aligner treatment designed to fit your lifestyle
SureSmile Aligners fit your lifestyle
5 Reasons Why Our Patients Love SureSmile
Our South Carolina dentists love seeing our patients’ lives change through cosmetic dentistry, and this modern orthodontic treatment is the right step towards achieving your dream smile. Here are five reasons why our patients love this orthodontic solution (and we’re confident you will too! ):
You can smile without missing a beat during treatment. These aligners are virtually invisible – hardly anyone will know you’re getting a straight smile.
The aligners are removable, meaning you can eat and drink whatever you like. Plus, you can brush and floss regularly, keeping your teeth healthy during treatment.
Let this cosmetic solution do all the hard work straightening your smile. You only need to visit our office every six weeks to ensure your treatment is right on schedule.
Depending on your case, you’ll have a beautiful smile in about 6-12 months. However, you’ll see results almost immediately; you’ll start smiling before you know it!
We have Invisalign available for teens and adults! Now your teenager can enjoy life with friends without the inconvenience and embarrassment of traditional metal braces.
Unsure if SureSmile Is Right for You?
We strive to provide “extra mile” customer service and deliver top-notch dental care. This includes presenting all of your options, so you feel confident in the decisions you make. We invite you to download our FREE SureSmile to kick-start your journey.
Don’t miss out! Download our FREE brochure and bring it to your next appointment with ProGrin Dental in our Anderson location.
“ProGrin is the place to go!”
When it comes to cosmetic dentistry, ProGrin is the place to go! Dr. Ayers fixed my smile about a year and a half ago, and I couldn’t be happier. The staff is so friendly and it is just an all around great atmosphere. If you’re looking for a great dentist in the area, I would highly recommend ProGrin!
Kimberly F., Actual Patient
Have Questions About SureSmile?
- Are SureSmile Aligners for me?
SureSmile® Aligners are an aesthetically pleasing alternative to braces, especially for minor tooth movements that improve your smile. Specifically, they are for use with teens and adults, from simple to complex cases such as crowded teeth, spaces, and over/underbites. A SureSmile dental professional can assess your needs and recommend the best treatment plan for you.
- How are SureSmile Aligners different than other clear aligners?
While there are several similarities between popular clear aligner brands on the market, SureSmile uses proprietary software paired with our Digital Lab experts to support your dental professional in crafting your unique treatment plan for a straighter smile.
Interested in the science behind SureSmile aligners? Learn more about the SureSmile difference.
- How do SureSmile Aligners work?
SureSmile® is an orthodontic treatment that works to gradually straighten teeth through the wearing of a series of clear, custom-fit, removable aligners. There are no brackets or wires like traditional metal braces.
There are 3 easy steps: the first 2 steps swiftly prepare you for your custom-made aligners; the last step is your transformation, beginning when you put on your first set of SureSmile aligners.
- Consult: Make an appointment for an initial SureSmile consultation with your dental professional. If you are a candidate for SureSmile® Aligners, a 3D digital impression and pictures of your face and teeth are taken and the treatment process begins – no fuss, no mess, just a few minutes in the dental chair.
- Scan, Plan & Fabricate: Your dental professional and knowledgeable SureSmile specialists at our Digital Lab plan and design your case using advanced digital software, orchestrating each step of your smile transformation with precision. Using just the right number of custom finished clear aligners, your dental professional partners with our Digital Lab to make your perfect smile one step closer. Once ready, your dental professional schedules a quick visit for you to review your new smile plan!
- Treat: Congratulations! Your journey to a fabulous smile begins back in the dental office when you try on your first set of SureSmile aligners. By wearing your clear aligners and following your custom treatment plan, you will quickly notice your clear aligners are not only comfortable and easy-to-wear, but virtually invisible … your friends and family won’t even notice you’re wearing them!
- How many hours a day will I have to wear SureSmile Aligners?
For the shortest time to your perfect smile, wear them 20-22 hours each day, including while asleep.
- How much do SureSmile Aligners cost?
Because each case is different–some patients require more or less treatment–the total cost of your new smile will depend on the treatment plan you and your dental professional agree upon. Be sure to discuss cost, insurance options and payment plans with your dentist during your initial consultation appointment.